Feb 17, 2008
Doctor, I am in desperate need of your help. I am going through a vicious cycle of getting tested over and over again. I have tested 11 times to 8 months and still worry about the possibility of getting a false negative. What should I do doctor? Is my test result enough for the most unsual rare cases of late seroconversion?
Response from Dr. Horwath
You should stop getting tested and seek psychiatric help. You are suffering from an anxiety disorder and need treatment for that.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Type Of Doctor That Treats Gonorrhea
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Urethra
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.