Feb 12, 2008
I am working as a Meal Planner with a program that offers housing, counseling and meals for HIV+ clients who are also dealing with Substance Abuse. Most of our clients have come off the streets and into care. Where can I look for nutritional planning as well as foods that they will enjoy. Thank You!
Response from Dr. Horwath
Try the following websites:
Tufts University site on HIV nutrition:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Stress Cause Thrush?
- Odds Of Getting Hiv With Chlamydia
- Anxiety Symptoms Cause By Fear Of Hiv Infection
- How Long Do The Glands Stay Swollen During The Acute Stage Of Hiv?
- What Are Chances Of Getting Hiv If You Sleep With An Infected Person?
- Chances Of Contacting Hiv From A Insulin Needlestick
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.