HIV LAW SUE

IM IN CHARLOTTE NC IM A GAY MALE WHO HAVE HIV I KNOW THE PERSON THAT GAVE IT TO ME HE HAVE BEEN POSITIVE FOR A FEW YEARS AND DID NOT TELL ME, HOW DO I GO ABOUT A LAW SUE I CALLD AROUND 4 ATTORNEYS AND NO ONE HANDLES THIS CASE WHO DOES ?

Response from Dr. Horwath

Not being a lawyer, I can't really give you legal advice. However, I can imagine that the defendant in such a law suit would argue that you had the responsibility to protect yourself during sex. In other words, they would argue that by having unprotected sex you placed yourself at risk. In a legal battle, this may be hard to dispute. However, you need to seek legal counsel about this question.

Frustrated
Do I need help?