|How do I deal with my mother with HIV
Dec 1, 2007
My mother is 51yrs old and she casually told me she was HIV. I'm not sure how to handle it.
| Response from Dr. Horwath
I'm not sure what exactly the difficulty is. Hopefully, she continues to be healthy for a long time. If you didn't know before, then I assume she hasn't been ill. If you have other questions about this, I would recommend talking to her about it. Since she told you, she appears to be open to talking about this subject.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Look Like An Std?
- Can Syphilis Cause Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.