Antibody Test

I have one really important question for you sir. Let's say a person is infected with HIV-2 and 20 years later decides to get tested with the Elisa test (HIV antibody test).Would the result be reliable or would he have seroreverted by then,therefore making the test useless?

Response from Dr. Horwath

First, HIV-2 is extremely rare in the U.S. The only U.S. cases have been found in people from West Africa or those who have had unprotected sexual contact with someone from West Africa.

Once a person is infected with HIV, the Elisa test remains positive. It does not convert back to negative.

My neighbor is hiv poz also but he is disclosing my status without consent to the neighbors. What can I do to make him stop?
How do I deal with my mother with HIV