My neighbor is hiv poz also but he is disclosing my status without consent to the neighbors. What can I do to make him stop?
Dec 1, 2007
oops. my neighbor is poz also, but is disclosing my status without my consent. What can I do to make him Stop? Thanks for your advice. David
Response from Dr. Horwath
I'm afraid you have no control over this situation. Once you reveal your HIV status to someone else, you must rely on them to keep it confidential. For this reason, you are well advised to reveal this information only to those you trust (unless, of course, you don't care who knows).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cause Of Vaginal Strep Infection
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.