How to Carry on
Oct 27, 2007
I would like to know how to manage, ... everyday all I think about is being HIV+. How can I stayed focused at work, since without my job, I think I will fall into despair and poverty ?
My only hope is for a cure, which is very unlikely to materialize.
Response from Dr. Horwath
HIV infection may not be curable at this time, but there is good treatment to manage it. And if you are able to manage it, hopefully you can continue working. There is no reason for despair. Your preoccupation with HV and trouble focusing on anything else is a sure sign of anxiety. Perhaps you could get some psychiatric treatment to help you stay beter focused on your work and other important functions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.