Sep 19, 2007
Response from Dr. Horwath
Escitalopram (Lexapro) is relatively free of drug interactions, including interactions with the drugs that you mentioned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Insurance Coverage For Buffalo Hump Surgery Removal
- How Much Blood Must Be Transmitted In Order To Get Hiv?
- What To Do If Your Partner Has Herpes?
- When Genital Warts Fall Off Are You Still Contagious?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- How To Tell Partner You Have Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.