Sep 19, 2007
| Response from Dr. Horwath
Escitalopram (Lexapro) is relatively free of drug interactions, including interactions with the drugs that you mentioned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.