Follow Up

Hello and thanks for getting back to me. Since I last wrote to you my counts have gone down to 220. My doctor has put me on Dapsone and monitors my health on a monthly basis, he has suggested that I resume treatment but with different meds, He mentioned one called Sustiva and another one that I cannot recall. He told me that both drugs would be taken before bed. My follow up question is when he mentioned Sustiva he also mentioned that this drug (in some people) causes very vivid dreams. Is this true?

Response from Dr. Horwath

Yes, Sustiva does cause vivid dreams in many people. This is one of the more common side effects. Some people find this side effect very hard to tolerate and others have less difficulty with it. Having the knowledge that it may happen to you is very helpful in being able to live with this side effect.

Personal Advice
borderline reaction