|Length of last stage of AIDS
Aug 22, 2007
How long does someone his last stage of AIDS regularly last? What can we do to help the person? Thank you for your help.
| Response from Dr. Horwath
There is no way to predict how long someone will live even in late stages of AIDS. Even someone who is very sick can respond to treatment if treated properly.
What you can do to help is to get the person proper medical care and let them know that you are there for them and will help to take care of their needs.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Females Get Tested For Hiv When At The Gyn?
- I May Have Hiv After 2 Years What Are Symptoms
- Hepatitis B Virus Detection Elisa Standard Laboratory Test
- What Can Cause A False Negative Hiv Test?
- What Does It Mean When A Hepatitis C Test Is Non-reactive?
- Tips Of My Fingers Hurt Is It Neuropathy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.