|hiv related demensia
Aug 21, 2007
What are the symptoms of HIV related demensia?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
HIV-related dementia can cause slowed thinking, apathy, memory impairment, concentration problems, confusion, problems with balance, tremors (shaking) and weakness. For some people, these symptoms are severe and impair their ability to work, socialize or take care of themselves.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Social Problems Related To Hiv
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Hep C Cause High Blood Pressure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.