sideffects of Paxil and Lexapro
Jul 19, 2007
Is the sideffect of feeling like a zombie one that lasts or is it just in the beginning when you are adjusting?
Response from Dr. Horwath
This is an uncommon side effect of these drugs.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Straight Guys Get Hiv The First Time They Have Sex?
- What Pathogenic Organism Causes Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up Up In A Person Blood?
- What Happens When You Have Mouth Herpes?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Can I Use To Stop Itching From Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.