acute hiv and skin conditions

I am a man and had unprotected sex with a girl three weeks ago and am wondering if acute hiv has any effect on your skin. I have a very mild rash on my chest and pubic region, and my hands have been raw and peeling with small red spots which come and go. I have no fever, swollen lymphs, or sore throat. Does acute hiv effect the hands or skin?

Response from Dr. Horwath

A rash is associated with acute HIV infection in as many as 50% of cases. The rash usually does not itch, is distributed over the upper trunk and limbs, and might involve the palms and soles. It usually resolves within 1 to 2 weeks.

Viral laod and CD4 levels
sideffects of Paxil and Lexapro