Jul 10, 2007
I am a gay male who tested poz for HIV on 3/12/07. I have had many sexual male partners. Question is "do i disclose to my sexual status to everyone i have sex with? I am a bottom. I have not had sex since I find out i was poz. Really dealing with the issue to disclose or not to.....i know this is an ethical issue....need your help....
Response from Dr. Horwath
I don't understand what your ethical dilemna is. The right thing to do is to inform the partners that you have had about your HIV status. That's the only way that they will know to seek HIV testing and get the appropriate medical advice and monitoring.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Become Full Aids?
- What Has Caused The Evolution Of Drug-resistant Strains Of Hiv?
- Insurance Coverage For Buffalo Hump Surgery Removal
- Will A Cbc Blood Test Show Hiv?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What If Somebody With Herpes Kisses Me?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.