Sex and Depression

I have been HIV+ for almost 5 years now and I have never been the same since. Recently, I received oral sex from several partners. During this time, there was pre cum present but I DID NOT ejaculate. My cd4 were at 500 and my vl was at 3000. Should I fret over possible transmission to my partners. It has also been a couple of months since the oral sex and these femalses show no signs of sympotms. After these events, my physical and mental being has diminished since i am so scarred of me passing my HIV to anyone. My levels are through the roof and I have severe depression. Although I understand oral sex is a low risk activity(from what i read)is there robably cause for me to worry about such an activity?

Response from Dr. Horwath

Instead of worrying about whether you transmitted the virus, I suggest that you always use condoms when having sex, including oral sex.

+male dating - women
disclosure