Jul 9, 2007
If I took a home antibody test and it came back indefinate, what are the chances that I have the HIV virus? And can stress affect the results?
Response from Dr. Horwath
If the result was indefinite, then you should repeat it with a different method, like a test at a reputable lab. No, stress does not affect the results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Bactrim Treat Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.