A few questions about the virus HIV rather than AIDS

I had a few questions about the HIV virus. Wikipedia was helpful I still need more information. At what temprature does HIV die? How long does it take? If there are no host cells in the body would HIV die? I think thats it. Thank you Doctor.

Response from Dr. Horwath

I don't know at what temperature HIV becomes non-infectious, but it does not survive long outside the human body. That is why intimate sexual contact and/or exchange of body fluids are required to transmit the infection.

Everybody has T cells, which are the primary hosts for HIV. For this reason, everybody is at risk for HIV infection.

HIV
Home Test