HIV

I am wondering if I might be at risk for HIV. I had sexual contact with a male for the first time a few weeks ago. He has told me he is HIV negative and does not have any STDs but you never know I suppose. We had oral sex but not anal sex. He did not ejaculate into my mouth. Am I at risk?

Response from Dr. Horwath

The risk for HIV from what you did is relatively low, but you need to use condoms in the future is you want to protect yourself adequately from HIV infection. The risk from oral sex is low, but it is not zero. For this reason, you should use protection at all times.

can't find psyciatrist to take P. Aid
A few questions about the virus HIV rather than AIDS