can't find psyciatrist to take P. Aid

my primary care physician is concerned that i need to see a psychiatrist soon. The problem is that none of them seem to accept public aid. I have just been determined by my administrative law judge that I am totally disabled. so is there any way to find psychiatrists that would accept a public aid card?

Response from Dr. Horwath

If you are judged disabled, then you should be eligible for SSI and Medicare. If you contact your local psychiatric society or the American Psychiatric Association, then you should be able to find a psychiatrist who accepts Medicare.

What can I do?????
HIV