|can't find psyciatrist to take P. Aid
Jul 9, 2007
my primary care physician is concerned that i need to see a psychiatrist soon. The problem is that none of them seem to accept public aid. I have just been determined by my administrative law judge that I am totally disabled. so is there any way to find psychiatrists that would accept a public aid card?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
If you are judged disabled, then you should be eligible for SSI and Medicare. If you contact your local psychiatric society or the American Psychiatric Association, then you should be able to find a psychiatrist who accepts Medicare.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Condom Popped Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.