|Why has personal behavior structure not been discussed as to HIV infection?
Jul 2, 2007
Although I have 2 major medical conditions I activley participate in behavior to maximize the quality of my life and that it has involved behavioral change.What good does it do to continue the same behavioral structure which causes HIV infection even though using condoms and medications.I am not HIV+ but behavioral responsability is important for me as it can be for HIV+ people.Why are HIV+ people not allowing themselves to choose alternate healthy sexual behavior?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
I agree that responsible sexual behavior is extremely important. Your point is well taken.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.