couple 1 with HIV+ and the other not
Jun 26, 2007
Why one person in a couple can be HIV positive and his/herr partner is not?
Response from Dr. Horwath
The most likely reason is that they are having only protected sex (using condoms).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Topical Antifungal For Angular Chelitis
- Tingling In Hands And Feet With Shingles
- Symptoms Of Hpv In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.