couple 1 with HIV+ and the other not
Jun 26, 2007
Why one person in a couple can be HIV positive and his/herr partner is not?
Response from Dr. Horwath
The most likely reason is that they are having only protected sex (using condoms).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Bacteria That Causes Gonorrhea?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Does Being A Carrier Of Herpes Mean?
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- Percentage Of Teens With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.