Is there a way to tell when it's all about to be over.

My brother has had HIV for about 15 years,last year he was in the AID status,his count went up and now it's down to 20. Is there away of knowing when this is all about to end. Shoul I be worried that this can happen any day, or can this still wait out a few months. What next? I don't know what to think what to do...

Response from Dr. Horwath

I have no way of knowing what his prognosis is. The best indicator for you is probably how he's feeling. If he's not ill and if he's able to go about his daily life and do the things he wants, then this is a good sign.

I hope he does well.

Please Advise
effexor and sleep problems?