|Is there a way to tell when it's all about to be over.
Jun 26, 2007
My brother has had HIV for about 15 years,last year he was in the AID status,his count went up and now it's down to 20. Is there away of knowing when this is all about to end. Shoul I be worried that this can happen any day, or can this still wait out a few months. What next? I don't know what to think what to do...
| Response from Dr. Horwath
I have no way of knowing what his prognosis is. The best indicator for you is probably how he's feeling. If he's not ill and if he's able to go about his daily life and do the things he wants, then this is a good sign.
I hope he does well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
- Is A Venereal Disease The Same As An Std?
- Smelly Vagina Always Mean An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.