Please Advise

I have a friend that is HIV positive and because they are on meds they seem to think having unprotected sex with multiple people is ok. I feel stuck between a rock and a hard place cause i don't know if I should say something to the people they have been with or what? This person also got a letter from their Dr. recently saying for the first time in 10 years their viral load is undetectable so now they have stopped taking their meds!! I feel this is so dangerous Please help.

Response from Dr. Horwath

I believe that you should speak to your friend about his or her behavior. What he's doing is wrong and endangers others. As for telling the others, this is a difficult undertaking and should not be done lightly. The fact is that each person is responsible for protecting themselves when they engage in sex. But people do impusive and reckless things sometimes. If you contribute to someone better protecting themselves, then you have done a good service.

Atripla/ SSRI / CNS Side Effects
Is there a way to tell when it's all about to be over.