atripla. how fast does it work?

just got diagnosed HIV+ and syphilis two weeks ago. was feeling sick and tired, and couldn't get rid of a cold. I was in the early phase of syphilis infection, so the pennicillin should knock it out. Just popped my first atripla about 30 minutes ago, and hoping not to have alot of side effects. any input on experiences that might be helpful? how fast unitil my tcell count goes up from 62, and until i feel better.

Response from Dr. Horwath

Antiretroviral medications start to interfere with viral replication quickly. However, the recovery of your immune system can take many months. Meanwhile, as long as your T cells are at a low level, you are still at risk for opportunistic infections and other illnesses. Also, in order for the Atripla to work properly, you need to take it faithfully and without missing doses. This is extremely important.

how can i stop thinking i'm positive?
Atripla/ SSRI / CNS Side Effects