|Warts on hands
Jun 22, 2007
Im 27 years old(South African). Please advise me on hoe to remove the hedious warts on my hands. I have been on treatment for over a year now, and they seem to be getting worse. My health is fine, and I've gained alot of weight. I eat healthy. Why is this happening
| Response from Dr. Daar
This process may or may not be related to your infection. Warts on the hands are not uncommon. Most are removed by freezing or by being scraped off with a blade. Regardless, these are best managed by a good dermatologist. I would suggest you talk to your primary provider about a referral if at all possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.