Jun 13, 2007
Is it possible for a person to test HIV+ and then HIV- next time?
Response from Dr. Horwath
No, the tests are highly specific. A positive test will not turn negative later.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sharing A Razor
- Does HIV Cause Sore Throat?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.