Numb Feet/Hands & Swollen Lymph Nodes
Jun 13, 2007
I had unprotected sex about 2.5 months ago, and about 1-2 weeks after exposure I had swollen neck lymph nodes, fever, and now I am experiencing numb feet and hands. I got tested 10 weeks after exposure and my test was negative. Should I be concerned about HIV?
Response from Dr. Horwath
No, your test was negative. Your symptoms must have been due to some other cause.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Tattoo?
- Are Herpes A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.