My husband just died

He passed away 28 Jan 07 at 28 years old. We were together for 13 years. I'm 32.

I cry every day. I want to join him. My CD4 is in the 300's... VL is 400,000. I'm dying...

Should I be ok with this? I just want to be with him again. I miss him SOOOO much... :(

Thanks

Response from Dr. Horwath

I'm very sorry about your husband's death. I know it must seem like there is nothing further to live for, but with time you may feel more hopeful about living your life. If you continue to feel this way, you should seek some help. Talking to someone and sharing your feelings may help. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

IS IT THE LAST STAGE OF AIDES
emotions and decision to apply for disability insurance