IS IT THE LAST STAGE OF AIDES

I HAVE A FRIEND THAT HAVE THROUGHTS OF KILLING HER SELF ANDS SHE SAID SHE CAN HARDY GET OUT IF BED SOME TIMES I ASK HER HOW SHE FEELS BUT SHE YELLS AT ME ONE MONET AND WITH IN THE NEXT SHE FORGETS WHAT WE WAS TALKING ABOUT SHE ACT IF SHE IS CONFUSE ABOUT WHAT IS GOING AROUND HER SHE HAS LOSE A WHOLE LOT OF WEIGTH AND BEEN SICK FOR A WHOLE MONTH I ASK WHAT THE DOCTOR SAY SHE SAID NOTHING I THINK SHE DONOT WENT TO TELL ME SHE IS IN THE LAST STAGE OF HIV PLEASE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND SO I CAN BETTER HELP HER

Response from Dr. Horwath

Your friend is very ill. She may have advanced AIDS. That would be consistent with her inability to get out of bed, disorientation, loss of memory, weight loss and persistent illness. But in the course of AIDS, some people become very ill due to an opportunistic infection or other illness and can recover if treated. Make sure to contact her doctor and inform him or her of your friend's condition.

just wondering
My husband just died