Jun 13, 2007
I'm a healthy young man want to getting married with the girl who was the AIDS carrier. Is there any problem regarding this matter if i want to proceed to get married. I'll accepting her no matter what is happen to her...
Response from Dr. Horwath
If you accept her, then there is no problem. I noticed you used the past tense, ie. "the girl who was the AIDS carrier." You need to know that someone who has HIV infection will always have HIV infection (at least with our current treatments). There is no such thing as having HIV infection in the past tense.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
- How Fast Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.