Getting Married

I'm a healthy young man want to getting married with the girl who was the AIDS carrier. Is there any problem regarding this matter if i want to proceed to get married. I'll accepting her no matter what is happen to her...

Response from Dr. Horwath

If you accept her, then there is no problem. I noticed you used the past tense, ie. "the girl who was the AIDS carrier." You need to know that someone who has HIV infection will always have HIV infection (at least with our current treatments). There is no such thing as having HIV infection in the past tense.

what is lymph gland
Need support