Having unprotected sex with a undetectable sex with a HIV + man

I had unsafe sex with a man. I toped him 3 times. He just told me via e-mail that he is HIV +. he was afraid to tell me face to face. I am scared and very nervous. I always have safe sex and this man persuadeed me in some way. I asked him and he said NO. What are the chance of me being or getting HIV? very high or 50/50???

Response from Dr. Horwath

The probability of being infected is not really the most important isue. You have been exposed to the possibility of HIV infection. You need to review your committment to protecting yourself during sex. This is a decision that's in your hands, and you can't allow someone to talk you out of it. In the future, you need to figure

Also, now that you've been exposed, you need to get yourself tested so that you know your status. The test is most accurate if taken 2-3 months after your exposure.

vitamins and mental health
what is lymph gland