Jun 7, 2007
How long does it take to get results back from antibody screening? Is more than 2 wks normal?
Response from Dr. Horwath
The actual lab test can be done quickly, but the time to get the results back depends entirely on the administration of the lab and its methods of transmitting the results. Having said that, one to two weeks would be typical to get results back.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash During Window Period
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.