Jun 7, 2007
How long does it take to get results back from antibody screening? Is more than 2 wks normal?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
The actual lab test can be done quickly, but the time to get the results back depends entirely on the administration of the lab and its methods of transmitting the results. Having said that, one to two weeks would be typical to get results back.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Swollen Glands A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sinus Infection Worried It Could Be HIV
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.