Jun 7, 2007
I have told that cymbalta mught be something I can take for my pain and depression. I dont know if it interact wrong with my HAARt, kALETRA/FUZION CAN YOU HELP GUIDE ME.
Response from Dr. Horwath
Cymbalta (duloxetine) has no significant interaction with the antiretroviral drugs that you are taking. It is an excellent medication for depression associated with pain.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Is Mucosal Herpes Infections?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does The Discharge Of Chlamydia Look Like?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.