Jun 7, 2007
I have told that cymbalta mught be something I can take for my pain and depression. I dont know if it interact wrong with my HAARt, kALETRA/FUZION CAN YOU HELP GUIDE ME.
| Response from Dr. Horwath
Cymbalta (duloxetine) has no significant interaction with the antiretroviral drugs that you are taking. It is an excellent medication for depression associated with pain.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Difference Between Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
- What If I've Never Had Sex And I Have Herpes?
- What Does A Herpes Outbreak On A Woman Look Like?
- What Are Different Ways Can You Catch Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.