|concerned about his behaviour
Jun 6, 2007
A good friend of mine who has been living with HIV for about 10 years has been recently diagnosed with AIDS. He is in a serious, but 'open' relationship. His boyfriend knows about the AIDS, of course, but I'm not sure he tells his other partners about it. Although I've never asked him, I'm sure he uses protection.
Is this something I should be concerned about? Or should I keep my nose in my own business?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
If you're concerned, then why not talk to him about it. Ask him how he handles this issue with these other partners. The worst that could happen is that he may tell you to mind your own business. The best outcome would be that you may have some positive effect.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Clear Your Reproductive System Of Hpv Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.