Jun 5, 2007
can u get aids from oral sex
Response from Dr. Horwath
There is a theoretical risk of HIV infection from oral sex, but the risk is extremely low.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Cancer From A Std?
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- Does Hep C Cause High Blood Pressure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.