Jun 5, 2007
can u get aids from oral sex
| Response from Dr. Horwath
There is a theoretical risk of HIV infection from oral sex, but the risk is extremely low.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Muscle Ache Sign Of Seroconversion
- Red Eyes Sign Of HIV Infection
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Sex With A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.