Jun 5, 2007
can u get aids from oral sex
Response from Dr. Horwath
There is a theoretical risk of HIV infection from oral sex, but the risk is extremely low.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Jock Itch A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of HIV?
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Severe Chest Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.