Jun 5, 2007
I am a 29 year old male. I was tested negative in 2002, and I havent been sexually active since then. Before 2002 I had sex with prostitutes, but every time I was using condoms (sometimes two, one over the other). There was never an accidental breakage of the condom. I have already taken the test yesterday. I wanted to know if I had condom on every time I has sex, am I at high risk? Thank you for your time.
Response from Dr. Horwath
If you used condoms every time you had sex, then you are not at risk for HIV infection from sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Risk Of Getting HIV
- Is Itchy Skin An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Does Azithromycin Take To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.