Jun 5, 2007
I am a 29 year old male. I was tested negative in 2002, and I havent been sexually active since then. Before 2002 I had sex with prostitutes, but every time I was using condoms (sometimes two, one over the other). There was never an accidental breakage of the condom. I have already taken the test yesterday. I wanted to know if I had condom on every time I has sex, am I at high risk? Thank you for your time.
Response from Dr. Horwath
If you used condoms every time you had sex, then you are not at risk for HIV infection from sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If Bodily Fluid Hits Just Your Skin Are You At Risk Of Std's?
- Pathogen That Causes Hepatitis
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- What If You Have Pimples On Your Lips Is That A Sign Of A Std?
- Diseases You Can Get On Your Penis
- Do Some People With Aids Have Undetectable Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.