Apr 8, 2007
I just got blood test result for HSV2 virus.
It reads Anti-HSV2 lgG: Ratio 2.09
Anti-HSV2 lgM: Negatif
What does it mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You have been exposed to herpes simplex type 2 some time in the past.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can Lesbians Get An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.