10 week with Rapid Oral Test

In July, my husband got drunk at work and couldn't find his way home. He just kind of staggered around a park all night and I became paranoid that maybe he sat on a needle or something (in Brooklyn, NY). I called the parks volunteers and they said that they see very few needles - park is mostly cleaned out. My husband took the rapid oral test 10 weeks after the incident and it was negative. He is certain that nothing happened to him, but still I can't help feeling anxious. How acurate is this test after 10 weeks? Am I being crazy?

Thank you.

Response from Dr. Horwath

It's very accurate. There's no way he became infected by walking in the park.

Life expectancy
Herpes