Apr 5, 2007
sometimes I can't stay focused on something and I tend to forget what I was just talking about. I always seem to cry for no reason I just start crying anywhere.Is this a form of depression
| Response from Dr. Horwath
Yes, frequent crying for no apparent reason may be a sign of depression, but not by itself. In order to diagnose depression, a variety of other signs and symptoms need to be present (low mood, inability to enjoy oneself, insomnia, etc.) and they need to persist.
Consult a mental health professional and/or get an experienced doctor to evaluate you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bacteria That Causes Hepatitis B
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.