Apr 5, 2007
sometimes I can't stay focused on something and I tend to forget what I was just talking about. I always seem to cry for no reason I just start crying anywhere.Is this a form of depression
Response from Dr. Horwath
Yes, frequent crying for no apparent reason may be a sign of depression, but not by itself. In order to diagnose depression, a variety of other signs and symptoms need to be present (low mood, inability to enjoy oneself, insomnia, etc.) and they need to persist.
Consult a mental health professional and/or get an experienced doctor to evaluate you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Be Born With Std?
- What Happens If You Don't Treat Hep C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.