mental health

sometimes I can't stay focused on something and I tend to forget what I was just talking about. I always seem to cry for no reason I just start crying anywhere.Is this a form of depression

Response from Dr. Horwath

Yes, frequent crying for no apparent reason may be a sign of depression, but not by itself. In order to diagnose depression, a variety of other signs and symptoms need to be present (low mood, inability to enjoy oneself, insomnia, etc.) and they need to persist.

Consult a mental health professional and/or get an experienced doctor to evaluate you.

stress and cd4 counts
Stress and its effect on treatment