|my blood test result
Feb 11, 2007
the following is my test results
Hepatitis Be Ag: detected Hepatitis Be Ab: not detected
Hepatitis B DNA(Bayer Versant HBV DNA 3.0)
HBV DNA: Not detected, the lower limit of detection of HBV DNA in this assay is 2000 copies/ml
can you tell me what does it mean? am i a hep b carrier? can i have baby in the future? thank you very much!!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to discuss these results with your gynecologist/obstetrician and why they were collected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps A Sign Of An Std?
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.