|hiv still showing after 12 years?
Feb 7, 2007
Will hiv infection still show up 12 years later if a person were infected, or will it stop showing up on a test?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
An HIV serology test will remain positive indefinitely.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- What Do Herpes Outbreaks Look Like On The Body?
- What Do Herpes On Lips Look Like?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Chlamydia?
- What Are Other Names For Toxoplasmosis?
- How Long After Treatment Will Vaginitis Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.