Jan 31, 2007
for six months i have had a fuzzy head with balance problem also a lot of squezzing in my head i have had ct scan which came back normal my gp does not know what it is i read an article of a man with hiv he said he had a balance problem fatigue andweight lose i to feel very fatigue i am on antidepressant because no one knows what wrong please help
Response from Dr. Horwath
The balance problem can be a result of the effects of HIV on your central nervous system. This would not show up on a CT scan. You need to consult an expert on HIV infection. Your GP may not have much experience with HIV treatment. The neurological effects of HIV often improve with antiretroviral treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash During Seroconversion
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.