Does it mean I tested positive?
Jan 31, 2007
I got my blood works done last week and today I got a call fromt the lab. They told me that they were going to send me some form that I needed to sign in order for my HIV test results to be released. Does this mean that I tested positive for HIV
Response from Dr. Horwath
No. They need your consent to release any information, whether the test is negative or positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- 4 Fluids That Can Contain Hiv
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What Does Herpes Do To The Spine?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Syphilis Test Results
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.