Finding out Results

I went to get an HIV/STD test at the department of health during a week I was not working. They provide test results 2 weeks after testing, for one hour in the morning and one hour in the afternoon only. I started working full-time the week after being tested and when I returned to the clinic after 2 weeks to get my results, it was on my lunch break. This is the only time I can get break away from work. I asked the nurse at the front desk could I get my results and I was told that I couldn't because it wasn't during those specified times for receiving results. At the time of testing, I signed papers providing them with all of my contact and medical information. It's been about 1 1/2 months now. My question is would they notify me if something on my test came back positive?

Response from Dr. Horwath

I am sure they would notify you about a positive result. It would be irresponsible of them not to do so. You might try asking your work supervisor if you can move your lunch time for one day so that you can go to a doctor's appointment (no further information required).

Xanax & Zoloft
Does it mean I tested positive?