low grade fever
Jan 22, 2007
Could you please tell me what intermittent low grade fever means?
Response from Dr. Horwath
Low grade fever is a fever that is only mildy elevated above normal. For example, a fever of 100 F would be considered low grade, but a fever of 103 F would be a high fever. The term low grade is intended to convey a range of temeprature that is associated with certain types of conditions (e.g. TB).
Intermittent means that it occurs on and off rather than persistently.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.