Jan 22, 2007
I have only been with him and he has only been with me For six years. I have been diagnosed with tric. How could this be if it has been just the two of us for 6 years?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
Trichomonas is spread by sexual transmission. There is no way for you to get Trichomonas except by having sex with an infected partner. Men are usually not symptomatic when they have Trichomonas. One of you must have contracted it from someone else.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Effects Of Estrace Cream On A Pap Smear Or Hpv Screen?
- What Does It Mean To Have A Std?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sharing Nail Polish?
- Chest Pain, High Liver Enzymes Associated With Acute Hiv
- Continuing To Enjoy Sex Gay Mixed Status Couples
- Feeling Better After One Week On HIV Meds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.