Swelling in the face
Jan 22, 2007
I have been on TB treatment for the past 3 months and my last CD4 count was 286 and I'm not on any HIV medication. I have been experiencing frequent swelling on my face and bad headaches. I haven't been eating anything new. Pls help
Response from Dr. Horwath
You need to contact your TB doctor to investigate the cause of these symptoms. Also, you should discuss with your doctor starting antiretroviral medication, if you haven't already done so.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- What Is The Most Common Oral Sex Std?
- Can PCR Test Result Show False Positive?
- Can You Get Ars 9 Weeks After Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.