Sill Freaked Out
Jan 17, 2007
Hi there I am just wondering I got My HIV Results back and I was negative but am wondering I keep reading in diffrent places that its only 100% if taken beetween 6 months and a year. I had mine done 4 months later and it took a month to get the result back please let me know thanks!
Response from Dr. Horwath
Four months after an exposure is more than enough time to get an accurate result. But the real take home message is to avoid exposure, practice safe sex, and don't inject drugs.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
- Condom Causing Penis Irritation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.