Moods

I was recently diagnosed with HIV in April. Since then I have been on Combivir/Sustiva and at the moment my tcells are up and my VL is undetectable. However my moods are erractic and I often find myself saying and doing (like perusing sex-related sites for attention) things that I know are wrong but during the "act" it seems I don't think about it. I think part of it is wanting attention from others for just a brief moment without any intention of pursuing it since I'm in a relatioship. Howver he caught me on a site and I'm just wondering if the lack of "thinking" if you will is somewhat normal given my situation and the meds I am on?

Response from Dr. Horwath

Looking at sex sites has nothing to do with your medications. It is seeking sexual arrousal. If you feel that it is wrong, then it is best to stop rather than to live with the guilty feelings you appear to be having. I am assuming your guilt because you refered to being "caught."

How rapidly does health go down
Hiv/Aids